Facebook Click here to find out more!

91 Honda Accord

Item Posts    Sort Order

91 Honda Accord

jprichard jprichard
New User | Posts: 6 | Joined: 10/07
Posted: 10/19/07
03:31 PM

Hey guys I'm a new user, and am looking for some advice. As soon as I can scrape together some scratch I want to get my 91 Honda Accord up to speed. Where do you think I should start? Any advice is welcome? But let's start with the engine.  

starscream86 starscream86
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 03/08
Posted: 03/29/08
02:05 PM

as far as your stock F22 goes not a whole lot can be done other than a mix match turbo kit or nitrous and guys do make some fair power  however... the JDM H22A swap is almost a straight drop in replacement!! in fact im building one myself right now that will prospectively make around 600hp its gonna cost me about $10K in the end but just a stock JDM H22A puts out about 210hp and you can pick one up from jazzproparts.com for about $2K   hit me up on my myspace if you have any Q's  

Sideways Panda Sideways Panda
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 04/08
Posted: 04/02/08
11:03 PM

I have the same car and what im doing at the moment is just bolt on horsepower.  I you dont want to break the bank then you should just try to free up the air flow as much as possible with a cold air intake, bigger pipes, and a new muffler.  that should keep you under 1K but it wont give you huge gains either.  I think the H22A is the best way to go for bigger gains in horsepower.  

adan0 adan0
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 12/08
Posted: 12/09/08
10:27 PM

I have an urgent question.  My 91 accord makes a squeaky noise on the right front wheel.  It is so loud it makes people turn and see everytime I am driving.  Speed has nothing to do with it since it happens at all speed, even when the car is off, I push it up and down and still makes that horrible noise like rubber to rubber.  I have greased eveything I can get my hands on, changes the spring, axle, everything! this noise is driving me crazy.  One dude had the same problem on another forum but it was back in 2003 and he didn't say if he found what the problem was.  Look at it: http://www.hondacarforum.com/honda-3/16002-annoying-front-end-squeak-91-accord-ex.html

Please help me!  

ehiddenidentity1 ehiddenidentity1
New User | Posts: 12 | Joined: 01/09
Posted: 01/08/09
03:05 PM

could be the backing plate on the rotor or a drive belt