Facebook Click here to find out more!

Nissan 350z from cali is a fraud

Item Posts    Sort Order

Nissan 350z from cali is a fraud

whitetrashranger whitetrashranger
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 09/08
Posted: 09/20/08
11:33 AM

Dont know where this topic would go but couple of the guys from the local car club I know have found a pic of a guy from Bakersfield, California in the readers rides section named Raymond Scheu claiming the blue 350z as his own, in actuality it is one of the founding members of the car club East Coast Redline based out of northern new york, he stole the picture from the Nopi Rochester show. The car next to it is another ECR member.  

camry2nr camry2nr
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 09/08
Posted: 09/22/08
12:07 PM

I wrote the editor of this magazine concerning this Fraud and I got nothing back yet. I included my email address and gave him proof with our website and Jason's myspace page as well as East Coast Redline Motorsports Myspace page. I hope the editor of the magazine recognizes this blatent Picture thief in this Raymond Scheu and gives the REAL OWNER of the blue 350z Jason Woodworth his just due. I mean for goodness sakes it even says Redlinez on his license plate and it says EastCoast Redline Motorsports(our team tag) on his windshield. The discription that Scheu gives of the car is also way off the mark. So I hope Turbo Magazine realizes this Fraud and gives Jason and East Coast Redline Motorsports an apology and let it be known that Raymond Scheu is a FRAUD AND PICTURE THIEF!!