90 Talon- No Injector Pulse

Item Posts    Sort Order

90 Talon- No Injector Pulse

dricher dricher
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/10
Posted: 07/15/10
09:49 AM

Good Morning Everyone,

I am writing to you today out of desperation. I am a technicial at a Chrysler dealer and have been blessed/cursed with a 90 Talon (2.0 Turbo AWD) with a "no start".
   It currently has no injector pulse. If I spray carb spray or anything into throttle it will run. It does have fuel and correct fuel pressure. Service info is scarce at best and we don't have manuals that go back that far. So my only info is a customer supplied dealer manual and a Haynes manual. OK for some things. Based on info available I replaced the TDC sensor but no change. Has codes for TPS, Baro sensor, Intake air temp sensor & coolant sensor. TPS is bad but only drops out at the higher range (above 3.0 volts). Normal at idle so this shouldn't prevent start-up. The other sensors have normal voltages based on what repair manuals state.
  I hope someone can help or point me in a direction before I burn or crush this car. Thank you all in advance for any help. Dan Richer  

jyoungst jyoungst
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 09/10
Posted: 09/25/10
06:38 PM

to get injector pulse you need to make sure your cas did'nt go bad and the restitor box is good